This week in social media news'?¦
- Path, the '50-friend limit'? social networking site continued to gain momentum. They just increased their venture capital to $11.2 million.
- Facebook is about to launch a commenting platform.
- Users can use the platform by logging in via Facebook or Twitter.
- Comments are threaded.
- Comments can be synced across a publisher's site and Facebook page.
- A new report from GlobalWebIndex says social entertainment is making us passive.
- According to a new survey conducted by the Association of National Advertisers, in conjunction with the Mobile Marketing Association, 88 percent of advertisers plan to be active in mobile in 2011 ' up from 62 percent last year.