Throughout this turbulent year, I've spent more and more time thinking and strategizing about how our agency team can be more valuable for our clients: how do we help them out, how do we cut out the B.S., and how do we hang around longer in the midst of agency consolidation and economic uncertainty. They're certainly not simple questions and at times no matter how well positioned you are things can go very wrong. That said, we can always do the good things more and do the bad things less so I put together a simple Do's and Don'ts list as a guide.
1. Deliver on our promise. Words and pretty pictures are great but we'll show you how we turn ideas into real action.
2. Be flexible. We're realists. We know life isn't perfect, so we check our ego at the door and work the way you need us to.
3. Give away ideas. We like free stuff, you like free stuff -everyone likes freebies and you will get them from us.
4. Ask about your business. We realize it's more than just cool ideas and creative awards ' how's the business responding?
5. Measure the impact. Our 360 measurement process begins with insights and strategy and ends with gauging our program's performance, which helps us identify better insights and refined strategies.
1. Go heavy on agency preaching. You have enough on your plate without having to listen to the all-knowing agency in your ear every day. We'll only preach when we absolutely have to.
2. Be difficult to work with. We don't want our relationships to feel like work because we know they won't last if that's the case.
3. Bring problems without solutions. Of course problems and issues will always happen but when they do we'll be right there to help solve them.
4. Waste your time. Your time is precious so we'll make sure not to waste it'?¦ever.
5. No car salesmen please. I think you know where I'm going here'?¦
As a growing and dynamic marketing agency we are motivated by action and success. We believe in partnerships. We believe in getting into the real detail of your business to truly be that trusted advisor walking with you every day. This doesn't mean we won't fall down every now and again but I can guarantee you we'll get right back up, dust ourselves off and get right back to the job of driving your business. Every day is a new challenge and every day we're up for it.
Can I get an Amen?