Let's see what's new in social media this week'?¦
- Facebook now allows business' to unmerge their page with Facebook Places.
- Apparently, the number of Facebook friends you have may be linked to the size of your amygdalae.
- Facebook accounted for 8.93% of all US visits in 2010, beating Google who had 7.19%.
- This holiday season:
- 5% of people were influenced by social media when buying gifts
- 19% were influenced by promotional email
- 14% used phones to access retailer website
- Only 2% purchases gifts using their phone
- Fun News ' the first Groupon marriage proposal has resulted in a 'YES!'?