Full Time Positions
- Interested in a job at AMP that isn't listed here?
- VP/Director, Planning
- Digital Producer
- Search and Media Coordinator
- Senior Programmatic Media Specialist
- Managing Director Creative Technology
- Search Account Supervisor
- Media Supervisor
- Junior Web Developer
- Client Services Manager, Programmatic Media Group
- Digital Media Senior Specialist
- Account Director
- SVP, Integrated Media
- SVP, Account Management
Part Time Positions
- Account Management Summer Intern (Experiential Marketing)
- New Business Development Summer Intern
- Digital Media Summer Intern
- Paid Search Summer Intern
- Copywriter Summer Intern
- Account Management Summer Intern (Digital)
- SEO Summer Intern
- Brand Planning Summer Intern
- Analytics Summer Intern
- Account Management Intern (New York)
- Interactive Summer Internship
SVP, Account Management
The job description is simple and complex at the same time. We expect this individual to:
- Lead, maintain and grow long term client relationships within the C-suite down, with all agency integrated accounts – be the phone call clients are excited to take.
- Drive integrated agency teams to deliver industry leading and award winning strategic solutions to all agency clients - never accepting status quo or mediocrity
- Drive digital innovation by staying abreast of the latest digital platforms, social trends and mobile technologies with the ability to strategically translate these into client programs
- Develop strategic growth plans for every AMP integrated client account and manage team to achieve revenue expansion through upsell and renewal – dream big, think big, make it happen
- Manage clients to agreed upon scopes of work flawlessly – manage challenging conversations and situations to the best outcome for the agency and long term growth of the client
- Manage and build a world class account management team that delivers programs that meet or exceed client expectations and business objectives, on time and within budget – deliver on every promise we make
- Provide inspiration, motivation and leadership to the agency staff of all levels, mentoring and guiding in every situation and institutionalizing coaching, training and performance growth planning - establish a culture for growth and retention of key staff
- Create and maintain a financial P&L for the account management group/clients, as well as prepare and present financial reports or required metrics by client and account to guide the business to maximum profitability
- Participate in agency new business pitches and work with agency teams to ensure flawless on boarding of new agency clients
- Lead and partner with other senior leaders on initiatives to continually optimize and improve overall agency work product, as well as profitability
- Some travel required, anticipated to be about 25%.
- Be a client leader. Proven track record of growing and inspiring clients to even higher outcomes
- High energy. Winning attitude. Thought leader.
- Must be a collaborative team player. There is no “I” in Account Management.
- There is however a “T” in Account Management – this means you must be knowledgeable in every lane of business we are in – creative, digital media & technology – and have experience working with and leading subject matter experts in each
- Experience managing C Level brand counterparts
- Experience leading the development and execution of successful multi-million dollar, marketing campaigns fusing digital media, creative and technology across display, search, site, mobile, and social
- Strong track record of demonstrating agency and individual value through relationship building and management at all levels of an organization
- Excellence in written communication and verbal presentation mastery
- Ability to sell – the agency, ideas, your direction
- Be a resourceful, tenacious problem solver
- Be a creative thinker
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be both strategic and hands-on, have a strong management sensibility and be 100% committed to delivering fantastic creative ideas and work that stays on-objective, matching up to client challenges seamlessly.
- Entrepreneurial – We expect you to think and act Like You Own the Place.
- Collaborative – At the core of this job is an innate desire to Make Everyone Better.
- Smarter – We expect this individual to Be Visionary. S/he should have a passion for the business side of marketing and the ability to apply Wall Street Journal headlines into thoughtful business strategy.
- Ego-free – We have a strict No Assholes policy at AMP. We expect that this individual can thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment without rubbing people the wrong way.
- Results Driven – This individual will be critical to our client’s success. We expect that s/he always bring it back to the results. Our client success is our success.
Boston · New York City
At AMP, we believe in better ideas created a different way. It’s in our heritage. Through the years, we’ve morphed from a non-traditional marketing agency into a full-service shop. Today, we’re a 100 + team of intellectually curious individuals who are eager to solve your business challenges. We’re ready to put our digital marketing and advertising services to work for you.Contact Us