Full Time Positions
- Interested in a job at AMP that isn't listed here?
- VP/Director, Planning
- Digital Producer
- Search and Media Coordinator
- Senior Programmatic Media Specialist
- Managing Director Creative Technology
- Media Supervisor
- Junior Web Developer
- Client Services Manager, Programmatic Media Group
- Digital Media Senior Specialist
- Account Director
- SVP, Integrated Media
- SVP, Account Management
- Media Director
- Search Account Supervisor
Part Time Positions
- Account Management Summer Intern (Experiential Marketing)
- New Business Development Summer Intern
- Digital Media Summer Intern
- Paid Search Summer Intern
- Copywriter Summer Intern
- Account Management Summer Intern (Digital)
- SEO Summer Intern
- Brand Planning Summer Intern
- Analytics Summer Intern
- Account Management Intern (New York)
- Interactive Summer Internship
Search Account Supervisor
The Search Account Supervisor will actively provide day-to-day support and help drive the development of strategy and execution of search marketing campaigns for AMP’s accounts. The ideal candidate will possess an in-depth understanding of search engine marketing and paid social advertising.
AMP Agency seeks candidates who are passionate, energetic, collaborative, solutions-oriented, have a bias towards thinking “outside the box,” and consistently demonstrate a strong sense of professional integrity and accountability.
- Drive the execution of paid search marketing, display, and paid social campaigns to meet all client marketing needs and supervise the implementation to ensure all agreed upon timeframes and budgets are adhered to
- Develop and maintain relationships with the paid media community to be an ‘expert’ in trends and opportunities to promote brands through paid media
- Develop and implement solutions to problems and to improve overall program results
- Manage all paid media budgets, delivery, actualization and forecasts for client programs
- Proactively research client’s business and present business and marketing recommendations or opportunities for the account team, agency management and client contacts
- Lead informal and formal client meetings and presentations;
- Prepare, analyze and present results and reports for clients to measure the value/impact of our performance based programs;
- Consistently demonstrate thought leadership in paid digital marketing - internally and externally
- Provide leadership and guidance to supporting team members
- BA in Marketing or related field
- 3-4 years of experience working on paid search campaigns, preferably in an Agency environment
- Experience working on Search Engine Optimization campaigns a major plus
- Previous success in the planning, development, and management of paid search campaigns for brands or products
- Experience with Google Analytics, DoubleClick, and other 3rd party tracking solutions preferred
- Ability to analyze data and deeply understanding of measurement practices using 3rd party measurement companies and web analytics
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven client service orientation with strong written and verbal communication skills, including effective presentation skills
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital marketing
- Some travel required, anticipated to be between 10-20%
- Entrepreneurial – We expect you to think and act Like You Own the Place.
- Collaborative – At the core of this job is an innate desire to Make Everyone Better.
- Smarter – We expect this individual to Be Visionary. S/he should have a passion for the business side of marketing and the ability to apply Wall Street Journal headlines into thoughtful business strategy.
- Ego-free – Check your ego at the door. We expect that this individual can thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment without rubbing people the wrong way.
- Results Driven – This individual will be critical to our client’s success. We expect that s/he always bring it back to the results. Our client success is our success.
Boston · New York City
At AMP, we believe in better ideas created a different way. It’s in our heritage. Through the years, we’ve morphed from a non-traditional marketing agency into a full-service shop. Today, we’re a 100 + team of intellectually curious individuals who are eager to solve your business challenges. We’re ready to put our digital marketing and advertising services to work for you.Contact Us