Full Time Positions
- Interested in a job at AMP that isn't listed here?
- Digital Producer
- Search and Media Coordinator
- Digital Media Specialist
- Account Director
- SVP, Integrated Media
- SVP, Account Management
- Media Director
- Search Account Supervisor
- Digital Media Coordinator
- Account Executive
- Shopper Digital Group - Digital Media Specialist
- Media Planner
- Senior Media Planner
- Senior Producer, Event Operations
- Manager of Integrated Marketing
- Group Account Director, Social
- Social Community Manager
- Associate Media Director (NYC)
- Senior Account Executive (NYC)
- Shopper Digital Group - Digital Media Supervisor
Part Time Positions
Account Management Internship (NYC)
We're looking for an Account Management Intern to join our NYC team in the fall. The Account Management team is responsible for the implementation, management and execution of all projects within the agency. Spearheading AMP Agency’s integrated approach, the Account Team works directly with clients and internal functions to successfully manage all accounts. The Account Management Intern will play an important role within the Account Management organization and will actively provide day-to-day support for one or more account teams for strategy and execution of our industry-leading marketing programs.
- Support the day-to-day account management for our clients.
- Develop timely/accurate reports (call reports, recaps, status, social metrics etc.), internal documents, and client deliverables.
- Assist with social and content strategy development for brands’ social channels.
- Assist with content creation for clients’ social communities.
- Create reports on various programs.
- Actively track industry and category trends.
- Coordinate with internal functional groups, vendor management and external event management.
- Develop a basic knowledge of the client from a business, industry and competitive perspective.
- Support strategic endeavors from both a brainstorming and administrative perspective with the guidance of the account teams.
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Some knowledge of the advertising/marketing space, specifically with digital projects.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of leading social platforms.
- Ownership of projects/deliverables and ability to work effectively within teams.
- Desire to learn new programs and database tools.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multitask, manage time effectively, and perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills – ability to express oneself (in writing and verbally) clearly, concisely, and thoroughly
- Confidence, passion for the business, energy, enthusiasm and professionalism
20 hours per week, or 2-3 full days per week (preferred Monday – Thursday)
Boston · New York City
At AMP, we believe in better ideas created a different way. It’s in our heritage. Through the years, we’ve morphed from a non-traditional marketing agency into a full-service shop. Today, we’re a 100 + team of intellectually curious individuals who are eager to solve your business challenges. We’re ready to put our digital marketing and advertising services to work for you.Contact Us