Full Time Positions
- Interested in a job at AMP that isn't listed here?
- VP/Director, Planning
- Digital Producer
- Search and Media Coordinator
- Senior Programmatic Media Specialist
- Managing Director Creative Technology
- Search Account Supervisor
- Media Supervisor
- Junior Web Developer
- Client Services Manager, Programmatic Media Group
Part Time Positions
- Account Management Summer Intern (Experiential Marketing)
- New Business Development Summer Intern
- Digital Media Summer Intern
- Paid Search Summer Intern
- Copywriter Summer Intern
- Account Management Summer Intern (Digital)
- SEO Summer Intern
- Brand Planning Summer Intern
- Analytics Summer Intern
- Account Management Intern (New York)
- Interactive Summer Internship
Client Services Manager, Programmatic Media Group
We are seeking a detail oriented and creative person to serve as our Client Services Manager, working as part of our in-house, programmatic media buying group. The Client Services Manager will work closely with our internal media and account teams as well as outside partners to support the sales process by developing proposals, onboarding new clients with our operations team and facilitating the creation and delivery of reporting and insights. The ideal candidate will have strong, working knowledge of the paid media space and programmatic media buying as well as agency and/or publisher experience. The position will be located at the AMP office in Boston, MA.
The Client Services Manager role is perfect for candidates who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are seeking an agency environment that combines a start-up mentality with the support, resources and backing of a 20+ year leading digital agency.
- Review new programs with our internal media and account teams to determine campaign objectives and goals and determine the best approach to propose to meet program objectives.
- Build comprehensive and strategic programmatic media plans and recommendations based on campaign objectives, past performance, and KPI’s.
- Create compelling and innovative proposal decks for new and existing clients to explain in detail what is proposed on the media plan.
- Work with Creative Development team for custom mocks and creative builds, ensuring they have everything they need from the client or other AMP teams to get the job done.
- Coordinate all campaign assets internally, making sure clients or internal AMP teams send over creative assets/tags on time and sending these over to the operations team for testing and implementation to ensure a timely launch.
- Work with the Operation Team to ensure on-time launch of all campaigns and that screen shots are delivered and correct reporting is delivered to the client or internal AMP teams.
- Review and analyze reporting to confirm that performance is on pace with expectations.
- Help answer questions or concerns had by clients or our internal teams.
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience working in interactive media on either the agency or publisher side
- Proven ability to communicate program strategy and results through effective written and verbal story-telling
- Keen understanding of how site analytics tools work and the ability to pull and evaluate data
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience planning, buying and managing multi-channel direct response programs
- Experience with programmatic platforms (i.e. Turn, Media Math, DataXu), ad serving tools (i.e. DART) is a plus
- Sharp analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to thrive and work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple task simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
What are the desired attributes for this position?
- Be an inspiring, passionate leader
- Be a resourceful, tenacious problem solver
- Be a compelling, persuasive communicator
- Be a creative thinker
- Be intellectually curious
Boston · New York City
At AMP, we believe in better ideas created a different way. It’s in our heritage. Through the years, we’ve morphed from a non-traditional marketing agency into a full-service shop. Today, we’re a 100 + team of intellectually curious individuals who are eager to solve your business challenges. We’re ready to put our digital marketing and advertising services to work for you.Contact Us