Full Time Positions
- System Admin/Web Developer
- Freelance Flash Designer/Developer
- Search Specialist
- Senior Digital Producer
- Search Specialist (San Francisco, CA)
- FREELANCE UX Designer
- Executive Producer, Creative & Technology
- Sales Account Executive (New York)
- Editorial Manager
- Performance Media Coordinator
Part Time Positions
Click the "apply now" button below to share your resume
Media Intern – Spring 2014The Media Services team is responsible for the strategy, planning and implementation of all paid (traditional, interactive, search) and unpaid (PR, SEO) media programs for clients. The Media intern will research, plan, buy, construct and maintain various campaigns across multiple media channels. The team is proud to offer a wide variety of clients with varying yearly objectives and success metrics that will provide you with a well rounded experience in the ad industry. Responsibilities:
- Work with research programs like ComScore, MRI and Kantar to build out a media landscape that will provide direction and insight during media planning;
- Use Google’s Dart for Advertisers to traffic campaigns and pull weekly or monthly reporting metrics;
- Work with Excel to record and organize proposals from sales reps as well as build out media plans across multiple media channels;
- Use PowerPoint to create yearly plans and campaign wrap up reports;
- Create and distribute insertion orders during the media buying process;
- Sit in on sales rep meetings and client calls.
- Moderate to high level of experience with Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- All internships are unpaid. Internships at AMP Agency are for course credit and agency experience only.
- You must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program to be considered for an internship.